ALL GUESTS STAYING IN LUXURY SKI CHALETS CAN ENJOY:
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Comprehensive pre-arrival service from ski specialists to tailor make you the perfect ski trip
- Dedicated service in resort from a passionate team of hospitality professionals; including resort manager, chalet hosts, experienced chef and driver
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- ‘On the move’ lunches for children under 12 (on request)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Freshly ground coffee machines in the chalet
- 24 hours in-resort concierge service
- Bespoke driver service available 7 days a week: 08:30 – 10:00 and 15:00 – 20:00 (08:30 – 00:00 for Eden Rock). Additional hours available by prior arrangement.
- A selection of handpicked bath and beauty products
- Mid-week towel change
- High quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Hairdryers in bedrooms
- Unlimited WiFi access
Food at your luxury, catered chalet can often be as important as the skiing on offer!
Pride is taken in hiring accomplished and experienced chefs who create wonderful dishes for guests to enjoy in the comfort of their own chalet. Guests can expect culinary delights where the focus is on presentation and flavour.
FINE WINE SELECTION:
“Compromises are for relationships, not for wine” Sir Robert Scott Caywood
Great pleasure and time is taken in tasting and selecting the chalet wine. you can rest in the knowledge that decisions are not taken lightly and tastings are extensive and very serious!
The help of sommeliers is enlisted and they are involved in all the tastings and the selection process. Some of the wines come direct from the vineyards and some is through suppliers. The chalets also now stock a unique range of Organic Wine, one of the first companies to explore the organic wine market – the wines are delicious with no compromise on great tastes.
Care is taken to try and stick to local wines, at least country specific wines, but this can sometimes be tricky.
The Organic Wines from Boyer Wines are very special and 100% organic. Only the best grapes get selected and they are picked from the Languedoc, Bordeaux and Rhone Valley regions. In all these wines there is no added sugar, no, or minimal fining, minimal use of sulphates, no adjustment for acidity, no added preservatives or flavourings and no or minimal filtration. Pure and natural wines.
Should you require a specific wine or a particular grape, a certain vintage then most likely it can be sourced from one of our local suppliers.
Crab & crayfish tien – tomato and red pepper puree, cucumber and caviar dressing
Spanish onion, thyme and mascarpone soup with crustini and crispy white onion shavings
Fresh beef carpaccio, on peppery rocket with horseradish and parmesan shavings
Roasted squash risotto, local goats cheese, crumbled amaretti and crispy sage
Citrus cured gravelax with an apple, fennel and beetroot puree
Local cured mountain ham with goats cheese and semi sundried tomatoes with a reduced balsamic glaze
Wasabi, pea and herb crusted rack of lamb on creamy potato puree, grilled pepper
medallions and streak of olive tapenade
Pan fried hake with a white bean puree, fondant Parisian potatoes, samphire and clam sauce
Pan Roast Fillet of Halibut pea textures, tartar sauce veloute and hand cut chips in beef dripping
Slow cooked pressed pork belly with wholegrain mustard pomme puree, caramelised
parsnips and a local cider pressed glaze
Char grilled cote de beouff with seasonal roasted vegetables and fresh horseradish
Salted Hake, roast fennel, chard and trapanese pesto
Raspberry and chocolate torte with a red current sorbet and mixed berry coulis
Mango and passion fruit bomb with a coconut panacotta base with a genipe coulis
Chocolate fondant, salted caramel and praline ice cream
Sweet & sour lemon tart, raspberry mascapone and a honey twirl
Peanut butter parfait with strawberry jelly served on chocolate soil
Sticky toffee pudding, hot butterscotch sauce and vanilla pod ice cream