PREMIER SERVICE CHALET
Along with the beautifully decorated en suite accommodation that is offered in all of the premier service chalets, offered is everything that standard chalets include below plus that little bit extra:
- Guests enjoy a full cooked breakfast along with fresh fruit salad each morning in addition to the standard breakfast offered in the other chalets. Or your chef will be happy to accommodate if you prefer something else.
- Enjoy a glass or two of chilled bubbly along with some scrumptious canapés before dinner each evening
- A 4 course evening meal with addition being a speciality cheeseboard with fresh fruit and port each evening
- Specially chosen top quality red, white and rosé wines are also served each evening
- Additionally each bedroom is supplied with a hairdryer and extra soft, fluffy bath and hand towels
Included in the package price:
- Catered ski chalet accommodation for seven nights with half board
- Afternoon tea
- Three course dinner with wine
- Self serve breakfast for staff day off (Wednesday)
- Carefully selected unlimited house wines
- Early evening “Kids Teas”provided upon request at no extra charge for six evenings (6.00pm) – please request at the time of booking
- Cots, highchairs, car seats and booster seats provided upon request at no extra charge – please request at the time of booking.
Dedicated service of chalet staff and managers
- All local and accommodation taxes
Our chefs continuously produce high quality and tasty meals on six evenings of your holiday (normally with Wednesday being their well deserved day off). Menus and cooking skills are standard throughout our chalets.
Throughout your stay your chefs focus on ensuring that you have a dining experience comparable to that of a top quality restaurant. They will produce high quality, delicious meals for you to enjoy after an energetic day on the slopes and will go out of their way to make each meal memorable.
The day starts with freshly brewed coffee, tea, fruit juice, yoghurt, porridge, cereals, fresh baguettes, jams, honey, hams and soft cheeses. Additionally a variety of eggs will be offered each day with a full cooked breakfast being served on one morning.
When you return from the slopes in the afternoon a homemade cake awaits, along with fresh baguettes, jams and conserves and a selection of soft cheeses. Hot chocolate or vin chaud will also each be offered on one afternoon (Sunday and Monday).
Pre dinner drinks
These are served from 7.30pm onwards. Enjoy pre-dinner bubbly served with nibbles (with mouth watering canapés being offered on Sunday and Friday as well).
This is served at 8pm each evening and is 3 courses with unlimited red and white wine being offered each evening. Freshly brewed filter coffee or tea is served with after dinner chocolates. After dinner on Friday evening you can enjoy a speciality cheeseboard with fresh fruit and port.
Sstaff are happy to offer a hearty and nourishing “Kids Tea” at around 6pm each evening (apart from staff day off), under the supervision of at least one adult in the party. This should be pre-booked.
The staff are happy to cater for, and accommodate any specific dietary requirements or allergies. Please get in touch well in advance so that your chef is aware of this and can provide accordingly.
Chalet staff day off
Chalet staff enjoy one day off each week and on this day breakfast and a home-baked cake will be laid out for you in your chalet the night before. A fresh delivery of baguettes, croissant and pain au chocolat will be made by the local bakery in the morning. In the evening there are many local restaurants to be sampled. Your chalet staff will be delighted to advise you on selection and to book a table for you.
For the meat eater
Smoked haddock and dill creme fraiche quiche served with seasonal leaves
Roast duck breast with marsala sauce, pan fried leeks with chorizo, steamed green bean and dauphinois potatoes
Mascarpone champagne cheesecake with raspberry coulis
For the vegetarian
Roasted pumpkin soup with parmesan croutons
Asparagus and blue cheese strudel with yoghurt & herb dressing, spiced carrots, broccoli with almonds and crushed potatoes with balsamic vinegar
Sticky toffee pudding served with toffee sauce and ice cream
Freshly brewed filter coffee or tea served with after dinner chocolates
Unlimited red and white wine served before during and after dinner.