- 7 nights’ accommodation
Continental breakfast with daily hot option on 6 days (self –service breakfast on the chalet staff day off)
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes on six days
- 3 course evening meal on six nights
- A selection of complimentary hand-picked bottled wine served with the evening meal
- Children’s dinner at 6pm (if required)
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Free WIFI and UK satellite TV and Bluetooth speakers
- Complimentary airport/train transfers (discounts are available if not required)
- Fully private transfers from any local Alpine airport/station (whole chalet bookings only)
- Shared transfers from Geneva for room by room bookings (strict terms and conditions apply)
Food & wine
Put your feet up and let your chalet hosts look after you, taking care of all the cooking and cleaning so you can make the most of your precious time. During your stay you will be served hearty breakfasts, tasty home-made cake for afternoon tea and a delicious three course evening meal each evening for six nights of your stay, all complimented with unlimited (until coffee is served) bottled wine.
We all know how important breakfast is to set you up for a good day on the mountain so take your pick from porridge and eggs cooked to order, French bread, preserves, flaky croissants, yoghurt, muesli, cereals and each day a differing cooked option which includes sausages and bacon, fluffy pancakes, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, all served alongside fruit juice and freshly brewed coffee or our specially imported Yorkshire tea.
It’s a favourite chalet tradition, coming back to your chalet at the end of a hard day on the piste to a freshly baked cake along with tea and coffee.
Put your feet up and relax with a Vin Chaud while your host cooks your delicious three course candlelit dinner. Evening meals are friendly and sociable so you can take your time and enjoy the food in a dinner party atmosphere.
The menu is freshly prepared to create delicious wholesome dishes that range from local mountain favourites such as a traditional rich boeuf bourguignon to delicately fragrant chicken all served with delicious accompaniments and seasonal vegetables. You will then finish with scrumptious desserts such as a classic warming apple crumble or a melt in your mouth chocolate fondant. All evening meals are complimented with a choice of handpicked wines supplied by wine merchant Le Verre Gourmand and finally the evening is rounded off with freshly brewed coffee and tea.
Your host will serve wine throughout the meal which have specially chosen to accompany the dishes on our menu. Specialist wine merchant supplier Le Verre Gourmand provides us with a good selection of white and red wines based on extensive pre-season wine tastings which we do every year plus invaluable feedback received each year from guests.
Your hosts are always happy to provide an earlier evening meal of family favourites, for younger guests, just let your hosts know their likes and dislikes and we will do the rest.
If you have any particular dietary requirements please get in touch beforehand so preparations can be made to get things just how you like them. Ingredients can be sourced for you as long as your hosts know beforehand but there may be a small additional charge for dietary issues as some items are very hard to obtain in the French Alps
Staff Day off
Chalet staff have one day off during your stay. On their day off breakfast is provided for you and it will be all laid out the night before. In the evening it’s a great chance to try out one of the local restaurants; your chalet host will know all the good ones and will be pleased to make a reservation for you.
“Plus” Service Option
A “Plus” service option is available (at a charge) to all guests who have booked a whole chalet and wish to upgrade to this service. This enhanced service includes:
- A wine upgrade from our Standard chalet wine to our Flagship chalet wine
- Local Cheese after each evening meal
- Bath Robes for each person
- Mid week towl change
- Pre-dinner glass of wine with nibbles
- Unlimited beer and soft drinks with meal
Additional optional services available:
- Fully private transfers at a small additional cost if the whole chalet has not been booked
- Wine upgrade to our Flagship chalet wine