Hotel Garni Val Sinestra, sleeps 24, Ischgl
A comfortable B&B with a slope side location in one of our favourite resorts
Hotel Garni Val Sinestra is a popular bed and breakfast hotel in Ischgl. The hotel enjoys a fantastic location just below the piste. The main ski access points (Silvrettabahn and the Fimbabahn) are also an easy walk away.
The Hotel has simply furnished Austrian Twin rooms with balcony and ensuite bath, some of which are able to take an additional guest on a sofa bed.
Ischgl is such a popular resort that finding affordable accommodation there is tricky. This one is a great option for guests keen to ski this area but without breaking the bank.
- Simply furnished Austrian twins have bath, seating area and balcony
- Some sleep up to 3 with sofa bed
- Singles have shower and balcony
- All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer, safe, telephone and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated