Hotel Schloss Lebenberg, sleeps 300, Kitzbuhel
A majestic castle with views overlooking the valley
Hotel Schloss Lebenberg is located about 20 minutes from the resort centre and lifts, but there is a daily shuttle service running from 9am-6pm so access is very easy.
The hotel is an old castle, part of Kitzbuhel’s history for over 300 years, and it looks over the valley giving incredible views. The homely restaurant offers excellent cuisine, and the large spa area makes it a perfect place to relax that includes a panoramic rooftop pool. In the evenings, why not enjoy a cocktail in the bar and finish the evening with some live music.
There’s something quite majestic about this place – the ski access isn’t a hassle either.
- 30m² ‘Castle’ Austrian twins are characterful and beautifully furnished with antiques, have bath and seating area. These rooms are in the original Castle wing, are are not accessible by lift
- 28m² ‘Classic’ Austrian twins have bath and seating area and are at the rear of the hotel with views over the forest
- 28-30m² ‘Lebenberg’ Austrian twins can sleep up top 3 people, have bath, seating area with sofa bed and balcony with views over Kitzbühel and the mountains
- ‘Classic’ rooms are also available for single occupancy
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free Wi-Fi