Hotel Tiefenbrunner, sleeps 150, Kitzbuhel
A traditional, centrally located hotel
Hotel Tiefenbrunner is centrally located in the heart of the pedestrian zone, and only 5 minutes from the Hahnenkamm gondola. Alternatively, jump on the local ski bus that stops right outside the hotel entrance.
There is a traditional feel to this hotel, with original vaulted ceilings in the bar area, a ‘hunting lodge’ style lounge area and Alpine restaurant too. Enjoy a relax in the spa area that has an indoor pool with panoramic views, saunas, steam room and relaxation area as well.
The central location means you’ll definitely get a chance to explore this medieval town.
- 30m² Austrian twins under the eaves have bath or shower
- 30m² ‘Classic’ Austrian twins have bath or shower
- 40m² ‘Premium’ Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people, have bath or shower and seating area with sofa bed
- 45m² ‘Junior Suite’ Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people, have bath or shower and lounge area with sofa bed
- 40m² ‘Comfort Deluxe’ has bath or shower, a sofa bed and sleeps up to 4 people
- 18m² single rooms have a shower
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, hairdryer, minibar and free Wi-Fi
- Interconnecting comfort deluxe rooms