Hotel Schwarzer Adler, sleeps 172, Kitzbuhel
A hotel full of Austrian charm and nearby the lifts
Hotel Schwarzer Adler is located near the pedestrianised centre of the resort and only 600m from the main lifts. For even quicker access to the slopes, the local ski bus stops less than 1 minutes walk from the hotel entrance.
The hotel benefits from an elegant bar and lounge area that has live music every evening after dinner as well as a large open fireplace. There is also a wonderful rooftop pool, indoor pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool to enjoy too. This hotel prides itself on award-winning cuisine and excellent service that has guests returning year upon year – a true example of traditional Austrian charm.
The views from the outdoor pool look spectacular!
- 32m² ‘Walde’ traditional country style Austrian twins can sleep up to 3 people, have bath or shower, seating area with sofa bed
- 32m² contemporary design superior ‘Kitzbühel’ Austrian twins can sleep up to 3 people, have bath or shower and lounge area with sofa bed
- 32m² deluxe ‘Tirol’ Austrian twins can sleep up to 3 people, have bath and shower, lounge area with sofa bed
- 40m² ‘Hahnenkamm’ junior suites have Austrian twin beds, bath and shower, separate wc, lounge area, balcony and private sauna.
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, minibar, safe, hairdryer, bathrobe, slippers and free Wi-Fi
- All rooms can be used for single occupancy (supplements apply)