Hotel Neuhaus, sleeps 260, Mayrhofen
A traditional hotel just a few minutes walk from the Penkenbahn gondola
Hotel Neuhaus is located opposite the train station in Mayrhofen. Guests access main Penkenbahn gondola by strolling the 7-8 minutes through the town centre.
The Hotel is traditional from the outside but the rooms have had a recent refurbishment meaning the social spaces and wellness area feel very much traditionally Tyrolean in direct contrast to the sleek, styled rooms.
The property has good facilities with an indoor pool and sauna. too. It also has a movie bar and wine cellar. There is the additional ‘Camomile Village’ which does involve a local charge which has additional saunas and steam rooms.
There are a mixture of ensuite twins and junior suites.
We really like the mixture of the traditional feel of the property along with the more modern bedrooms. We have yet to try the movie bar though!
- All rooms are in the main Neuhaus wing of the hotel
- Recently renovated standard Austrian twins have bath or shower
- Superior/Comfort Austrian twins sleep up to 3, have shower or bath and seating area with sofa bed and balcony
- Junior suites have Austrian twin beds, sleep up to 4 and have bath, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- Singles have a shower
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, safe, hairdryer, telephone, bathrobes and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated