Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl, sleeps 260, Obergurgl
One of Obergugl's finest and well known hotels
The Hotel Edelweiss & Gurgl is one of Obergugl’s most well known hotels, run by the Scheiber family, it is located in a fantastic position located just around the corner from the 2 main gondolas.
The Hotel has fantastic leisure facilities, with and indoor/outdoor pool, a sauna, steam room, and also a gym. There is also an apres-ski bar looking up onto the slopes, and a large sun terrace.
There are a large variety of rooms for different budgets.
A stunning hotel in the heart of the action in Obergugl
- ‘Bergfex’ small rooms with Queen size bed have bath or shower and can be used for sole occupancy at a supplement
- ‘Brunnenkogel’ Austrian twins have bath or shower and are north-facing
- ‘Zucherhütl’ Austrian twins can sleep up to 3, have bath, seating area and north-facing balcony
- ‘Spiegelkogel’ Austrian twins were recently renovated and have bath or shower and south-facing balcony
- ‘Gaisberg’ Austrian twins can sleep up to 3, were recently renovated, have shower and south-facing balcony
- Two-room ‘Edelweiss’ suites sleeping 2-4, has separate Austrian twin bedroom, lounge area, bath and north-facing balcony
- Single rooms have bath or shower and south-facing balcony
- All rooms have flat screen digital TV, radio, telephone, safe, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryers and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated