Hotel Saalbacherhof, sleeps 180, Saalbach and Hinterglemm
A traditional hotel with amazing facilities and it's own apres-ski bar
Hotel Saalbacherhof is centrally located in the pedestrian area of Saalbach, only a short 50m walk from the nearby Schattberg and Bernkogal gondolas.
The hotel has been family run for generations and provides a high standard of Alpine comfort with a variety of rooms available in either a country style or modern urban furnishings. You’ll also find a superb leisure area – an indoor pool with jet stream and waterfall, whirlpool, gym, sauna and steam rooms. As an added touch, there is even a lively apres-ski bar on site, so you won’t have to go far from a post-ski drink to relaxing in the jacuzzi!
*Please note, this hotel is located in Saalbach.
The location is excellent and the variety of rooms makes a great personal choice!
- 20-22m² ‘Art Room Small’ rooms have a queen bed and shower
- 22-25m² ‘F3 Double’ Austrian twins have bath or shower
- 35m² ‘Superior’ Austrian twins rooms sleep up to 3 people, have bath and seating area with sofa bed and equipped in a cozy and elegant country style or with modern urban furnishing.
- 35-40m² ‘Junior Suites’ sleep up to 4 people, have Austrian twin beds, bath or shower and lounge area with sofa bed and equipped in a cozy and elegant country style or with modern urban furnishing.
- 40m² ‘Deluxe’ Austrian twins sleep up to 4 people, have shower, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 16m² ‘Art Room Single’ rooms have shower