Hotel Solderhof, sleeps 60, Solden
A comfortable hotel in a quiet area
Hotel Solderhof is located in a quiet area of Solden, only 300m from the Giggijoch gondola and nearby the numerous bars that make up the resort centre.
The hotel has a small leisure area with sauna, steam room and whirlpool, as well as a comfortable lounge and bar area. The rooms are comfortable and you can be sure to enjoy a hearty breakfast and evening meal here too.
Please note, some of the rooms are located in the nearby Residence Tamara.
A comfortable option if you’re looking for something a little quieter
- 19-21m² ‘Sölderhof’ Austrian twins in the Hotel Sölderhof have bath or shower and balcony
- 40m² ‘Hotelsuite Tamara’ Austrian twins in the Residenz Tamara can sleep up to 4, with bath and shower, lounge area with sofa bed and balcony
- 16m² single rooms in the Hotel Sölderhof have bath or shower and balcony
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe and hairdryer
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated