Monte Vera, sleeps 14-16, St. Anton
A high quality chalet sleeping 14-16 guests in a secluded location.
Located in the Nasserein area of the resort, Chalet Monte Vera is a 10 minute walk from the Nasserein gondola and a futher 10 minutes to the resort centre. Nasserein itself does have a small selection of bars and shops but the majority of the nightspots with this resort is justifiably famous for are a walk away. We recommend taking the efficient resort bus to access the town centre or use one of the relatively inexpensive taxis which line the streets or come and pick you up from your chalet.
Monte Vera sleeps 14-16 guests in 7 spacious en suite rooms, each with its own seating area, flat screen TV and balcony. The jewel in the crown is the almost Roman style wellness centre with a sauna, relaxation area and even an infra-red room (used to relax the muscles after a long day on the slopes). The living and dining areas interconnect.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A stunning chalet with enormous bedrooms and social spaces. As well as its undoubted quality, it offers outstanding value for money.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights