Emilie, sleeps 8, Courchevel
A stunning chalet in a traditional mountain village
The Emilie is located in Courchevel 1300, better known as Le Praz. This beautiful, picturesque village offers a more traditional alpine holiday and has great ski access from the choice of 2 gondolas. One drops you off in Courchevel 1850, with the other dropping you directly into the ski area. The main vilalge has a few shops and a good selection of bars and restaurants, but if you’re after a little more action then Courchevel 1650 is only a short ride on the bus. The chalet itself is located just 100m from a piste and the small village centre is a few minutes’ walk away.
The property was brand new last year and was built to very high specifications. From the outside, the chalet looks like a traditional Savoyard wood clad property but the interior is smart and modern. The property sleeps 8 in 4 very nice en-suite rooms. The living room and dining area is both open plan and spacious. The living area has a large log fireplace and the dining room even has its own bar. The chalet is not short of all the modern toys expected of a chalet of this standard, it has an outdoor hot tub and even a relaxation area. Please note the spa facilities are shared with the property next door.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A real beauty, and we love the location. For those in the know, Le Praz is often the Courchevel resort of choice.
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self – service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on six afternoons
- A three course evening meal on five nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality wine served with the evening meal on five nights
- Internet enabled Television (subject to availability)
- £25 per person charge for additional dietary requirements including gluten free and dairy free. Please advise at time of booking.