Estrella, sleeps 21, Courchevel
A large high quality chalet located just outside Courchevel 1650 village centre
Set in a peaceful hillside setting in Courchevel Moriond (1650) chalet Estrella is within easy striking distance of the town centre with its various amenities and ski access points. The easiest way of getting to town is by taking the new escalator straight to the shops and lifts.
The Estrella sleeps 21 guests in 10 en suite rooms. If you were to pick a picture of a traditional alpine chalet, chances are it would closely resemble chalet Estrella. Lovingly constructed from local wood and stone, the exterior is the picture of tradition. Internally, everything changes. The chalet is modern, spacious and finished to a very high specification. The living room is comfortable, with an open fire and comfy sofas. The bedrooms all have their own en suite bathrooms and the outdoor hot tub offers the perfect setting in which to rest those limbs after exploring the largest linked ski area in the world.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A real cracker of a chalet, whether booking it for sole occupancy or room by room. This chalet suits all types of skier. The spacious living area and outdoor hot tub are the highlights.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights