Jardin d’Angele, sleeps 14-15, Courchevel
A high quality chalet in a gorgeous location in Courchevel Le Praz with a hot tub!
Chalet Jardin D’Angele is located in Courchevel 1300, better known as Le Praz. This beautiful little village was there long before the first ski lift was, a more traditional and picturesque place to stay would be difficult to find. The village is located at the bottom of the ski area but there is a choice of 2 gondolas, one of which drops you off in 1850 and the other pops you straight into the ski area. The village has a couple of shops, a ski hire shop, a good selection of restaurants and a couple of bars. For those looking for a little more action, Courchevel 1650 is a short hop on the bus. The chalet itself is located just 100m from a piste and the small village centre is a few minutes’ walk away.
The chalet is large and spacious – perfect for groups and families, sleeping up to 15 guest sin 7 modern en-suite bedrooms. The rooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard, and offer stylish and contemporary accommodation. The living spaces centre around a wonderful log fireplace and for your added relaxation, there is a sauna, steam room and hot tub here too! Please note, the spa facilities are shared with the chalet next door.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 7 x afternoon tea
A really lovely property in a gorgeous setting. If you like hot tubs, this chalet has two!
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- A welcome drink of Prosecco with canapés on arrival
- Cooked breakfast on five mornings
- Continental self-service breakfast on two morning
- Afternoon tea on seven afternoons
- A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
- Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
- Mid-week clean
- £50 per person charge for additional dietary requirements including gluten free and dairy free. Please advise at time of booking.