Jardin d’Angele, sleeps 14-15, Courchevel
A high quality chalet in a gorgeous location in Courchevel Le Praz with a hot tub!
Chalet Jardin D’Angele is located in Courchevel 1300, better known as Le Praz. This beautiful little village was there long before the first ski lift was, a more traditional and picturesque place to stay would be difficult to find. The village is located at the bottom of the ski area but there is a choice of 2 gondolas, one of which drops you off in 1850 and the other pops you straight into the ski area. The village has a couple of shops, a ski hire shop, a good selection of restaurants and a couple of bars. For those looking for a little more action, Courchevel 1650 is a short hop on the bus. The chalet itself is located just 100m from a piste and the small village centre is a few minutes’ walk away
The chalet offers very high quality accommodation; it is large and spacious with and has a sauna and steam room and a hot tub too. Please note the spa facilities are shared with the chalet next door. The property sleeps 14-15 people in 7 en suite rooms.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A really lovely property in a gorgeous setting. If you like hot tubs, this chalet has two!
• Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
• Seven nights’ accommodation
• A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
• Cooked breakfast on four mornings
• Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
• Afternoon tea on six afternoons
• A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
• Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
• Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
• Mid-week clean
• Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
• Restaurant booking on staff days off
• Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)