Les Ducs de Savoie Hotel, sleeps 142, Courchevel
A traditional Alpine hotel in the much sought after Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel 1850
The perennially popular Ducs de Savoie is located in the Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel 1850, one of the most exclusive ski destinations in the world. The Hotel has been decorated in traditional Savoyard style in wood and stone.
The hotel also offers good facilities with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, and Turkish baths too. There is also a games room and a comfortable lounge area to relax in after dinner.
There are a variety of rooms from the lovely junior suites down to the smaller north facing twins.
A really homely hotel in a fine spot in Courchevel 1850
- All rooms have hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, radio and safe
- Small north-facing twins have shower
- Larger north-facing twins with bath are at a supplement, as are south-facing rooms with bath and balcony (C2) and a superior south-facing triple room with bath and balcony
- A family room for 3-4 with bunks in the entrance is also available
- Junior Suite for 2 people, south-facing and balcony