Louis, sleeps 8, Courchevel
A basic and traditional chalet sleeping 9 guests in a picturesque location
Chalet Louis is located in Courchevel 1300, better known as Le Praz. This beautiful little village was there long before the first ski lift was, a more traditional and picturesque place to stay would be difficult to find. The village is located at the bottom of the ski area but there is a choice of 2 gondolas, one of which drops you off in 1850 and the other pops you straight into the ski area. The village has a couple of shops, a ski hire shop, a good selection of restaurants and a couple of bars. For those looking for a little more action, Courchevel 1650 is a short hop on the bus.
This property sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, the chalet is basic but comfortable and offers a great value location from which to explore the vast 3 Valleys ski area.
A well located no frills chalet.
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Large dining table seating up to 10 people
- Selection of board games
- Free local parking
- Free WIFI & UK Satellite TV and DVD
- Heated Boot warmers
- Ski Locker
- Stair gates can fitted to the stairs if required by families
- Bedroom 1 – Suite with a twin bedroom and a small single bedroom with an en-suite toilet and shower (Note single bedroom has no window and is small)
- Large lounge/dining area and kitchen
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2 – Twin with private toilet and twin showers note: some restricted headroom in this bedroom
- Bedroom 3 – Twin with en-suite shower and toilet
- Bedroom 4 – Twin with en-suite shower and toilet
The chalet host lives out of this chalet