Shemshak Lodge, sleeps 10-13, Courchevel
A ski in, ski out luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850 complete with an entire floor dedicated to your relaxation
The Shemshak Lodge is a stunning luxury chalet located on the piste in Courchevel 1850. The property has a reputation of being one of the top catered chalets on the market today thanks to it’s location, service and quality of accommodation.
The chalet is located just above the Plantrey chairlift and next to the slalom course, the town centre is within easy walking distance however there is a 4X4 chauffeur at your disposal too.
The chalet sleeps. 8 adults in 4 en suite rooms and a further 2 adults and 3 children in the en suite family bedroom. No expense has been spared with the decor and design, a top London interior designer is responsible for it’s stunning looks. An entire floor is dedicated to relaxation, boasting a large heated pool, sauna and even a gym too in case you have any excess energy after skiing the largest linked ski area in the world!
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 7 x afternoon tea
**This chalet takes payment in Euros, the prices below are a guide price based on recent exchange rates. Please call for details.**
The most exclusive chalet in the most exclusive resort, if you want the best, you’ve found it.
Your chalet staff have a passion for fine food and drink and pride ourself on gastronomic chalet dining. They will only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce sourced from markets and farms.
The team ensure that your dining experience is bespoke rather than routine and your chef will be delighted to discuss your requirements before and during your stay. Allergies, cultural requirements, Diets, likes and dislikes are all catered for. If you require formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you prefer local specialities, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
Wine and Champagne
The chalet stocks a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, our specialist partners Antoine Veuriot at La Cave sur Comptoir and Guillaume Masson at La Verre Gourmand will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive.
In addition the team can arrange a wine tasting evening in your chalet where you can trial both vintage and local wines paired with canapés prepared by your chef.
Of course, there is always a well-stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier-Jouët champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay
- White bean velouté with white truffle
- Whipped goat’s cheese with pickled beetroot
- Roasted Mont d’Or cheese with toasted sourdough dipping sticks
- Red pepper and rioja gazpacho
- Arancini arrabiata
- Homemade scotch egg with pickle
- Pan-fried scallops with parsnip, anchovies, capers, lemon butter sauce
- A trio of rabbit, gratin of onion, apple tuille with a pea sorbet
- Traditional French cassoulet
- Sea bass on crushed cauliflower, spinach, fennel and garlic emulsion
- Ballantine of chicken, pomme anna, with parsnip purée
- Chargrilled cannon of lamb, celeriac gratin, asparagus and poached egg salad
- Cardamom and green tea pannacotta, baby millefeuille of raspberries
- Pecan and bourbon tart with crème fraiche
- Dark and white chocolate fondant, with vanilla ice cream
- Apple and champagne granita