Ammonite, sleeps 15, La Plagne
New for 2019/2020! A large catered chalet in Plagne 1800 with a hot tub
Chalet Ammonite has been rebuilt for the 2019/2020 season and is located in La Plagne 1800. It’s a short 5-minute walk to the slopes and walk only a few minutes more to the nearby bars and restaurants. Hop on the free resort shuttle bus for quick and easy access to La Plagne Centre.
It sleeps up to 15 guests in 8 ensuite bedrooms and has a large living and dining area with a log fire as well. After a long day of skiing pop your skis in the locker, your boots on the warming rack, hop in the outdoor hot tub and allow yourself to truly relax.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
This is a fantastic large chalet in a lovely area of La Plagne – the outdoor hot tub is the real cherry on top!
• Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
• Seven nights’ accommodation
• A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
• Cooked breakfast on four mornings
• Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
• Afternoon tea on six afternoons
• A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
• Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
• Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
• Mid-week clean
• Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
• Restaurant booking on staff days off
• Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)