Chanterelles, sleeps 14, La Plagne
A superbly located chalet, close to both skiing and the pretty resort centre
Chalet Chanterelles is located right in the centre of Plagne 1800 and just 40 metres from the slopes.
The chalet has a spacious living and dining area with an open fireplace. The rooms are all twins, each with their own en suites.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A great all rounder, well located and comfortable too.
Included in all bookings:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Bed linen and towels for the week
- Lift pass pre-booking and delivery
- The services of our office and in-resort teams
Catered stays include half-board catering. This comprises:
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service continental
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
- Dedicated Chalet Host
- Daily light housekeeping
*All catered 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any shorter stays (including 3 and 4 night short breaks) will still include a full day off for the chalet host. Self-service continental breakfast and afternoon tea are provided on these days; please note evening meal is not included for the chalet host day off.