Crocus Blanc, sleeps 6-7, La Plagne
A smaller chalet in a superb ski location
Chalet Crocus Blanc is a member of the brand new “Mountain Flower” collection of chalets located in a superb position in Plagne Soleil. The nearest piste is a blue piste that leads straight down to the Bergerie lift in Plagne Centre. From this point, you can head over to Plagne Bellecote or into the amazing skiing above Plagne Centre itself. At the end of the day you can ski back to the same point, just 100m from the chalet.
Plagne Soleil has a small selection of shops and bars however the brighter lights of Plagne Centre easily reached by taking the Telebus gondola from Plagne Village. This lift runs in the evening too but be careful not to miss the last one home!
Chalet Crocus Blanc sleeps 6-7 guests in 3 en suite rooms, all of which can be configured as either a twin or a king size double. Please note that your room will be made up as a twin unless we are told otherwise.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A super little chalet offering a half price child place in the triple room.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights