Graphite, sleeps 14, La Plagne
A beautiful chalet offering superb ski access and an outdoor hot tub
Chalet Graphite is in a fantastic location in Plagne 1800 and under normal ski conditions, you can even ski back to within 10 metres of the front door! From here, you’re also only a short walk to the village centre full of bars, shops and restaurants too.
The spacious open-plan living and dining area features an open fire and a balcony that overlooks the valley. The large sun terrace with it’s Scandinavian hot tub has amazing views, and is the perfect spot for a glass of wine after a long day on the slopes. There’s also a storage room here with heated boot warmers and ski lockers too.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A great chalet, a hit thanks to the ski access and the hot tub, the latter being very rare in La Plagne!
• Complimentary shared transfers from Geneva airport or local train stations (strict time terms and conditions apply)
• Seven nights’ accommodation
• A welcome drink of Vin Chaud with canapés on arrival
• Cooked breakfast on four mornings
• Continental self – service on three morning (On the chalet staff full day and two mornings off)
• Afternoon tea on six afternoons
• A three course evening meal on six nights with a cheeseboard on the final night
• Quality bottled wine served with the evening meal on six nights
• Complimentary toiletries from the Bath House
• Mid-week clean
• Free WiFi & UK Satellite Television (subject to availability)
• Restaurant booking on staff days off
• Use of hot tub/sauna (where applicable at selected times)