Les Dolomites, sleeps 8-11, La Plagne
A basic chalet with a hot tub in a superb location in the village of Montchavin
Chalet Les Dolomites is a cosy little chalet located in Montchavin, a small and friendly village in the La Plagne ski area. The location is great, the property is ski in/out and overlooks the ski school and gondola which whisks guests straight up to the Vanoise Express cable car meaning guests can pick to ski either Les Arcs or La Plagne!
The chalet sleeps 8-11 in bedrooms spread over 3 floors. There is spacious open plan living and dining room with a terrace that overlooks the children’s ski garden. The piece du resistance is the hot tub on the terrace.
We love Montchavin, probably our favourite place to stay in La Plagne ski area and this chalet offers an amazing location and good value for money. A great choice for families.
- Living and dining area with log fire and south facing terrace
- Hot-tub on the balcony
- Room 1 – family room with mezzanine – double bed on the main floor and twin beds for children on the mezzanine above which is accessed via a staircase from the main bedroom area, en-suite shower and wash basin
- Separate WC in the hallway
- Room 2 – twin room with en-suite shower and washbasin, view over the piste
- Room 3 – double room with private shower and washbasin on the hallway, balcony with view over the piste
- Separate WC in the hallway shared between rooms 2 and 3
Room 4 – triple room with 3 single beds – light and airy room with low ceilings in some places, en-suite shower, washbasin and WC, balcony with view over the piste