Beau Vallon, sleeps 12, La Tania
Practically ski in, ski out, Chalet Beau Vallon offers doorstep skiing in a picturesque location
Chalet Beau Vallon nestles between the trees in the perfect location from which to explore the vast 3 Valley ski area. The nearest piste is just 40 metres away making it almost ski in, ski out. Walk the few seconds to the blue rated piste, pop your skis on and you’ll be at the gondola in no time at all.
The chalet sleeps 12 guests in 6 en suite rooms. There is a ski and boot room with a heated boot warmer too.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A convenient property, a touch on the basic side but the ski access wins most people over.
Included in all bookings:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Bed linen and towels for the week
- Lift pass pre-booking and delivery
- The services of our office and in-resort teams
Catered stays include half-board catering. This comprises:
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service continental
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
- Dedicated Chalet Host
- Daily light housekeeping
*All catered 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any shorter stays (including 3 and 4 night short breaks) will still include a full day off for the chalet host. Self-service continental breakfast and afternoon tea are provided on these days; please note evening meal is not included for the chalet host day off.