Morgane, sleeps 12-14, La Tania
A traditional chalet with an outdoor hot tub that enjoys a convenient and picturesque setting
Chalet Morgane is a traditional Alpine chalet nestling between the pine trees. The setting is both picturesque and convenient, the piste, village centre and gondola are all 200 metres from the front door and experienced skiers can almost ski to and from the door thanks to an un-pisted track that passes close by.
The chalet sleeps 12-14 guests in en suite rooms. One of which has a mezzanine level that can sleep an extra 2 children. The living room is spacious and comfortable and the chalet has an outdoor hot tub too.
A really solid chalet, well located and comfortable to boot.
The chalet accommodation is arranged as follows:
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
- Dining area
- 1 twin en-suite room with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
1 double en-suite room with high ceilings – shower, handbasin and WC – this room also has a mezzanine above which can be used to accommodate two additional children as long as parents are happy they are capable of using the ladder access