Ecureuil, sleeps 11-15, Les Arcs
A slope side Chalet in Les Arcs Peisey Vallandry
Chalet Ecureuil is located in a small cluster of chalets built off the side of the piste in Peisey resulting in fantastic ski convenience. The lifts are also very closeby if you are new to skiing and don’t want to ski down to the lifts and the village centre is a matter minutes away too.
The Chalet is laid out across 4 floors, there are 5 bedrooms, each of these rooms takes an additional bed and the top floor has an interconnecting family suite. The luxury touches come from the outdoor hot tub and sauna too.
What's included in catering
7 x breakfast, 7 x afternoon tea, 6 x evening meals
A perfect chalet for families in this family friendly ski area
- Prosecco or Kir Royale and Canapés upon arrival
- 7 x hearty breakfasts with a cooked option 6 days a week
- 6 x homemade cakes or flapjacks for afternoon tea
- 5 x three course meals with a local cheese board on the last night
- 1 x Savoyard night
- After dinner coffee
- Wine at wine o’clock
- Handpicked quality bottled wines with dinner
*Champagne, beer and wine upgrades available