Hotel du Golf, sleeps 100, Les Arcs
A slope side hotel with a pool in the perfect location for beginners
The Hotel du Golf lies in exceptional surroundings, facing Mont Blanc and is located at the foot of the nursery slopes with ski-in/ski-out access.
If you are taking for first stab at skiing, you could do a lot worse. Not only is the hotel at the foot of the nursery slopes but the hotel also has a pool and spa area to ease those weary limbs!
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), mountain views, bath and WC, flat screen TV, safe, WiFi (additional charge payable locally), hair dryer, telephone and mini bar.
- Twin/Double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (20m²) with north facing views
- Triple room (B3): sleeps 3 people (20m²) with additional single bed and north facing views
- Triple room (C3): sleeps 2-3 people (20m²) with additional sofa bed (suitable for a child up to 10 yrs) and south facing views
Twin rooms for single use are available with a supplement. Adjacent rooms can be requested if they are the same type.
A2 & C3 rooms will fit a baby cot with 2 adults sharing. B3 does not have the space to fit a baby cot.
- Availability of a cot
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- No. of steps into property: 10
- Access ramp: No