Chamois Volant, sleeps 14-17, Les Deux Alpes
A high quality and charming chalet in a central location with an outdoor hot tub
Both central and within easy striking distance of the skiing, the Diable chairlift is a short 230 metre walk away. As far as locations go, this one is difficult to beat.
Chalet Chamois Volant sleeps 14 – 17 guests in 7 en suite rooms. The chalet started life as a functional farm building before being completely transformed, the result being one of the nicest chalets in the resort. All the bedrooms have their own en suite bathrooms and the open plan living and dining area has a TV and DVD player. The piece de resistance is the outdoor hot tub that boasts some fantastic Alpine views. This chalet is very well furnished, beautifully restored and found in an unbeatable location. Due to these factors, it is an incredibly popular chalet and early booking is recommended.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A really lovely chalet with a good location and a hot tub too. The property is charming and full of character, an excellent choice.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights