Estelle, sleeps 12-16, Les Menuires
A comfortable chalet with a hot tub with one of the best ski locations in the whole of the 3 Valleys
Chalet Estelle is located in the Chalet Des Bruyeres complex in Les Menuires. The property enjoys one of the very best locations in the entire 3 Valleys. The Bruyeres gondola is literally just outside the back door and whisks skiers up to the Mont De La Chambre peak, from here skiers can ski down to Val Thorens, Meribel or Mottaret. The chalet is also located on the piste, ski convenience such as this is a rarity.
The small resort centre is a 200m walk away and has a ski school meeting point, crèche and a selection of shops, bars and even a nightclub!
What's included in catering
7 x breakfast, 7 x afternoon snacks, 6 x evening meals
If you are looking for ski convenience, look no further. You won’t find anything better than this.
Our Contactless Catered service offers a more effortless holiday experience. The supplies you’ll need for breakfast every morning, afternoon snacks, pre-dinner nibbles and dinner for six evenings are included in your chalet so you can skip the hassle of meal planning and ingredient hunting and let us take care of everything. All orders will be made with Savoyard delicatessens and supermarkets.
- Coffee & de-caffeinated coffee, tea, herbal tea and hot chocolate
- Orange juice
- Selection of cereals
- Choice of eggs, bacon and yoghurts (natural and fruit)
- White and wholemeal bread
- Selection of marmalade, jam and honey
- And of course milk, sugar and butter
- Selection of biscuits, mini cakes, clementines, bananas and apples
- Nuts, crisps and aperitif crackers
- 6 starters, to heat up or simple dishes to put together
- 6 main dishes, the majority of which will be prepared by a local Savoyard delicatessen. One meal will be a simple dish to cook yourselves and there will be a raclette evening, where everyone cooks their own cheese, ideal for a chalet dinner.
- Desserts for the 6 days, with a mix of fruit tarts and individual portions of classic French desserts
- Choice of red and white wine
- Crème de Cassis for ‘Kir’ (a delicious French aperitif drink which you add to white wine)
- Blackcurrant and lemon cordial
- (hot drinks as noted for breakfast)
With our contactless service you will have much more freedom when it comes to dining. We supply and stock your fridge and cupboards behind the scenes so you can heat up and enjoy the dishes in the order you wish and at the time you want to eat. So if you fancy having cereal and yoghurt at 5pm then paté and pumpkin soup at 9pm you can!
*Please note that for breakfast the supply of eggs, bacon and yoghurts is based on a choice of either yoghurt or 1-2 eggs and 1-2 rashers of bacon each day per person. It is not an unlimited supply. The beer supplied is not unlimited but should allow you to quench your thirst after a day on the slopes. Dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid is provided and we ask that you wash all the dishes and ensure the kitchen stays clean. Please note that there will be an extra charge if dishes are not washed and put away as this is not included in the mid-week and end of stay cleaning.