Hotel Les Bruyeres, sleeps 200, Les Menuires
A high quality hotel in a true ski to door location
The Hotel Les Bruyeres is located in the heart of Les Menuires, at the foot of the slopes, next to the Les Bruyeres ski lifts and ski school meeting point. This allows quick and easy access to the slopes for guests to explore the vast Three Valleys ski area. The hotel boasts panoramic mountain views from the sun terrace to enjoy a cocktail after a long day on the mountains, or cosy up in the lounge with a vin chaud (hot wine) with a book in front of the open fire place. Relax and unwind in the hotel’s wellness facilities including sauna, steam room and relaxation area, or alternatively book a massage or beauty treatment in the spa.
An amazing choice for families looking for the holy grail, ski convenience!
- 24 Hour front desk
- Check in time 4pm
- Check in time 12pm
- Luggage storage is available in reception
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €0.83 per person, per night (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
All bedrooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, satellite / cable flat screen TV with English speaking channels, safe, mini bar, hair dryer, bath robes, slippers, WiFi (paid locally) and a balcony with south-facing mountain views over towards La Masse..
- Twin rooms: sleep 2 people (18m²) in double/twin beds. Also available for sole occupancy, please call to book
- Triple rooms: sleep 2-3 people (21m²) in double/twin beds and a single sofa bed (suitable for children under 10 years)
- Interconnecting triple rooms: sleep 4-6 people (each 21m²). These rooms can take a cot
Beds are made on arrival.
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No