Chopine, sleeps 10, Meribel
A luxury chalet in an exclusive location complete with hot tub with private driver
The Chopine is a luxury chalet located in the exclusive Dou Du Pont area of Meribel. The Chaudanne lift hub is located a brief two minute drive away.
The chalet sleeps 10 guests in 5 rooms, each has it’s own private or en suite bathroom. The open plan living and dining area is the picture of comfort, what could be more relaxing than flopping into the plush sofas, bubbly in hand, whilst waiting for the culinary delights your chef has been working on for the day?
The Chalet Chopine also boasts a well equipped spa area with hammam, sauna and an extra large hot tub. If that wasn’t enough then the cherry on top is surely the cosy home cinema!
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
**This chalet takes payment in Euros, the prices below are a guide price based on recent exchange rates. Please call for details.**
A really lovely chalet and compared to some other luxury chalets in Meribel, pretty well priced!
Your chalet staff have a passion for fine food and drink and pride ourself on gastronomic chalet dining. They will only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce sourced from markets and farms.
The team ensure that your dining experience is bespoke rather than routine and your chef will be delighted to discuss your requirements before and during your stay. Allergies, cultural requirements, Diets, likes and dislikes are all catered for. If you require formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you prefer local specialities, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
Wine and Champagne
The chalet stocks a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, our specialist partners Antoine Veuriot at La Cave sur Comptoir and Guillaume Masson at La Verre Gourmand will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive.
In addition the team can arrange a wine tasting evening in your chalet where you can trial both vintage and local wines paired with canapés prepared by your chef.
Of course, there is always a well-stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier-Jouët champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay
- White bean velouté with white truffle
- Whipped goat’s cheese with pickled beetroot
- Roasted Mont d’Or cheese with toasted sourdough dipping sticks
- Red pepper and rioja gazpacho
- Arancini arrabiata
- Homemade scotch egg with pickle
- Pan-fried scallops with parsnip, anchovies, capers, lemon butter sauce
- A trio of rabbit, gratin of onion, apple tuille with a pea sorbet
- Traditional French cassoulet
- Sea bass on crushed cauliflower, spinach, fennel and garlic emulsion
- Ballantine of chicken, pomme anna, with parsnip purée
- Chargrilled cannon of lamb, celeriac gratin, asparagus and poached egg salad
- Cardamom and green tea pannacotta, baby millefeuille of raspberries
- Pecan and bourbon tart with crème fraiche
- Dark and white chocolate fondant, with vanilla ice cream
- Apple and champagne granita