De L’Oree, sleeps 12-14, Meribel
A stunning luxury apartment in an exclusive residence with hot tub and sauna
Apartment de L’Oree benefits from a superb location only 60 metres from the nearest pistes; Rhodos and Doran, and only 150 metres from the closest ski lifts offering you quick accecss to the vast Three Valleys ski area. The village centre with an array of bars, restaurants, shops and all things apres is a short drive away.
The apartment is newly-built in an exclusive residence boasting impressive panoramic views from the balconies, modern and high-end furnishings and the very best 5-star service from a chalet host and personal chef.
Sleeping up to 14 guests in 6 modern bedrooms, this apartment is an ideal option for a group of friends or multiple families looking for a luxury escape this winter. The large open-plan living space is modern and stylish with huge sofas – great for all the family. The large floor-to-ceiling windows offer beautiful natural light and impressive views.
If you’re looking for a little more in terms of relaxation, then head to your private indoor hot tub or sauna to ease aching muscles, before challenging your friends to a game of pool in the bar and games room.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A great ski location and truly special apartment.
Contactless Catered Service:
- Welcome hamper / Case of beer / Stocked fridge
- Three-course dinner on six nights – freshly prepared and delivered daily
- Wine to complement your evening meals
- Daily Continental breakfast and Afternoon Tea prepared and delivered daily
- Linen and bath towels
- Bathroom essentials
- Mid-week and end of stay chalet clean
- Personal concierge service
- A chef an/or host in your chalet, this depends on which chalet you are staying in so please check with us before booking.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes served on your first and last evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Earlier supper time for children, if required
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast, with cooked option, six days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
Luxury Tailored Catered Service:
Upgrades available include:
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Welcome hamper with first day essentials
- Professional chefs available
- Additional wine, beer and spirits options
- Driver service
- Spa facilities
- Heli skiing
- Off piste ski-guiding
- Dog sledging
- Cheese making
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Cocktail making party
- Wine tasting evening
- Fondue evening
- Acoustic musician
- Karaoke night