Fontany, sleeps 12, Meribel
A stunning chalet that offers incredible views across the valley with an outdoor hot tub
Chalet Fontany is a charming large chalet located in the centre of Meribel Village, only a few minutes walk from the Golf chairlift that offers quick and easy ski access to the impressive Three Valleys ski area. You will also find a selection of shops nearby including a bakery, mini market, restaurants and a sports shop. For your added convenience, there is a free shuttle running daily from 7.40am to 11.30pm.
The chalet sleeps 12 guests in modern guestrooms including a large family room with 2 double beds and 2 sinlge beds above it. This suite would make a great choice for children as well with a TV room located just off the bedroom!
The chalet uses an ‘upside-down’ design, allowing the living space to benefit from the elevated position. Large windows flood the room with natural light and frame the views across the snow-covered valley. The living room has a large wood burning fireplace – perfect for cosying up with a warm cup of cocoa after a day on the slopes. Alternatively, take a dip in the outdoor hot tub or relax in the sauna to unwind after a hard day of skiing.
The dining space is modern and offers views acrosss the valley; it’s the perfect place to catch up with tales from your day! Sit back and enjoy a wonderful meal prepared for you by your own personal chef, as your chalet host tends to your every desire for a week of true luxury.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
Love the set up of the kids room here, and an outdoor hot tub is always a real winner.
Contactless Catered Service:
- Welcome hamper / Case of beer / Stocked fridge
- Three-course dinner on six nights – freshly prepared and delivered daily
- Wine to complement your evening meals
- Daily Continental breakfast and Afternoon Tea prepared and delivered daily
- Linen and bath towels
- Bathroom essentials
- Mid-week and end of stay chalet clean
- Personal concierge service
- A chef an/or host in your chalet, this depends on which chalet you are staying in so please check with us before booking.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes served on your first and last evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Earlier supper time for children, if required
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast, with cooked option, six days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
Luxury Tailored Catered Service:
Upgrades available include:
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Welcome hamper with first day essentials
- Professional chefs available
- Additional wine, beer and spirits options
- Driver service
- Spa facilities
- Heli skiing
- Off piste ski-guiding
- Dog sledging
- Cheese making
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Cocktail making party
- Wine tasting evening
- Fondue evening
- Acoustic musician
- Karaoke night