Haapiti, sleeps 12, Meribel
A stunning chalet accommodating 12 guests in an idyllic location with indoor pool
Chalet Haapiti is a luxury chalet nestled amongst the trees in the Dou du Pont district in the centre of Meribel. The free shuttle runs nearby the chalet, and in a short 10 minutes you can walk to the slopes giving you quick access to the expansive Three Valleys ski area.
The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests, specifically 8 adults and 4 children, in 5 en-suite guest rooms. The bedrooms are finished in a contemporary style but maintain that all-important Alpine charm, and offer the perfect retreat after a long day of skiing. On the lower ground floor, you’ll find the bedroom for the children that comprises of 2 sets of bunk beds.
The living space is large and airy, with an open fire, cosy reading nook and a spacious dining area – the perfect spot to catch up on tales of your day whilst enjoying a wonderful evening meal prepared by your personal chef.
For those in need of a little more activity after a day on the slopes, why not go for a dip in the indoor pool or ease your aching muscles in the relaxation area before enjoying a glass of wine to end another day in winter paradise.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A really special chalet, not one to miss!
Contactless Catered Service:
- Welcome hamper / Case of beer / Stocked fridge
- Three-course dinner on six nights – freshly prepared and delivered daily
- Wine to complement your evening meals
- Daily Continental breakfast and Afternoon Tea prepared and delivered daily
- Linen and bath towels
- Bathroom essentials
- Mid-week and end of stay chalet clean
- Personal concierge service
- A chef an/or host in your chalet, this depends on which chalet you are staying in so please check with us before booking.
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapes served on your first and last evening
- Gourmet three-course dinner on six nights
- Earlier supper time for children, if required
- Two pairs of carefully selected wines with dinner
- Honesty bar for beers, mixers and soft drinks
- Breakfast, with cooked option, six days a week (on staff day off, guests help themselves to continental breakfast)
- Afternoon tea served six days a week
Luxury Tailored Catered Service:
Upgrades available include:
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Welcome hamper with first day essentials
- Professional chefs available
- Additional wine, beer and spirits options
- Driver service
- Spa facilities
- Heli skiing
- Off piste ski-guiding
- Dog sledging
- Cheese making
- Yoga and fitness classes
- Cocktail making party
- Wine tasting evening
- Fondue evening
- Acoustic musician
- Karaoke night