Le Cygne, sleeps 8, Meribel
A new stunning, contemporary, serviced apartment in Meribel
Ly Cygne is a new chalet-style apartment in the Rond Point area of Meribel. It offer ski in, ski out accessibility and is a short walk to the Rhodos lift and is nearby the local restaurants and shops as well. You also benefit from an all-day driver service – absolute luxury in a resort like a Meribel!
It sleeps 8 guests in modern, stylish bedrooms – 2 of which are ensuite and the other two twins share a luxurious Jack and Jill style bathroom. The stunning living room is a contemporary alpine style, with vaulted ceilings, panoramic views from the bay windows, underfloor heating, and a cosy fireplace – the perfect spot to relax with a hot cup of cocoa after a long day on the slopes.
This chalet is offered on a serviced basis, that offers the perks of a catered chalet without the catering. This includes a daily clean, all-day driver service, concierge service and arrival hamper.
*Please note, the images displayed are CGIs as the chalet is in its final stages of completion.
What's included in catering
Serviced chalet. Full details below.
An absolutely stunning addition to Meribel with all the perks of a catered chalet.
Serviced for the flexibility of a self-catered holiday but would prefer not to have to empty the dishwasher or waste any precious ski time taking the bin out, we are now offering a range of chalets as serviced options.
- Daily clean – dishwasher loaded and unloaded, bins emptied, towels hung up to dry, beds made, essential provisions topped up
- Dressing gowns, toiletries, optional mid-week towel change, piste maps, Fish&Pips lipbalms and a welcome bottle of champagne
- Option to buy in any extra catering options which include: oven-ready meals from our COOK menu; a ‘fondue’ or ‘raclette’ kit delivered ready to go to enjoy a Savoie night in the chalet yourselves; pastries and fresh bread delivered each morning.
- Catering with a chef should you wish to have the full foodie experience for a couple of nights (subject to availability)
- Driver service available each day until 11am and from 4.30pm (to 8pm) to drop you in to town for an après ski drink
- Experienced Resort Manager will make sure any restaurants are booked, skis can be swapped with the hire company, massages booked, and anything else you may require to make it a real holiday whilst allowing you to experience the local restaurants, have a big lunch up the mountain or a spontaneous après evening
- Menu of Extras available including items such as range of wine and spirit, newspaper delivery, babysitting services, set-up shop