Le Grenier, sleeps 12, Meribel
An enormous ski in/out luxury chalet above Meribel with a hot tub located close to the slopes
Le Grenier is a luxury chalet in a superb location in Meribel. The Morel chairlift and Hulotte piste are over the road, making this one of the best locations from which to explore the largest ski area in the entire world.
The chalet sleeps 12 guests in 4 en suite rooms and 2 master en suite rooms. The chalet is quite simply enormous, spread over 5 floors and 550m2. Fear not though, the chalet has it’s own lift. As you enter the chalet, the foyer has a birds eye view of the living and dining room just below. Just above is the games room which features a snooker table, wide screen TV and some comfortable sofas too.
The living room is something to behold, with its triple height windows and gorgeous mountain views. Add to that the inviting sofas which frame the central fireplace and you have a beautiful environment in which to relax. The study has two iMac computers and a printer for guest use.
On the lower levels, the bedrooms can be found. Not one but two master suites and a further four bedrooms. Each bedroom has a BOSE sound system and mood lighting too. The spa area can be found on the lower ground floor, sunken jacuzzi is spacious and the suite also boasts a sauna and a gym with treadmill too.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 7 x afternoon tea
**This chalet takes payment in Euros, the prices below are a guide price based on recent exchange rates. Please call for details.**
Wow, one of the newest luxury chalets in the 3 Valleys and what an addition it is. A truly stunning living room wit amazing views is our favourite part of the property.
Your chalet staff have a passion for fine food and drink and pride ourself on gastronomic chalet dining. They will only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce sourced from markets and farms.
The team ensure that your dining experience is bespoke rather than routine and your chef will be delighted to discuss your requirements before and during your stay. Allergies, cultural requirements, Diets, likes and dislikes are all catered for. If you require formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you prefer local specialities, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
Wine and Champagne
The chalet stocks a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, our specialist partners Antoine Veuriot at La Cave sur Comptoir and Guillaume Masson at La Verre Gourmand will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive.
In addition the team can arrange a wine tasting evening in your chalet where you can trial both vintage and local wines paired with canapés prepared by your chef.
Of course, there is always a well-stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier-Jouët champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay
- White bean velouté with white truffle
- Whipped goat’s cheese with pickled beetroot
- Roasted Mont d’Or cheese with toasted sourdough dipping sticks
- Red pepper and rioja gazpacho
- Arancini arrabiata
- Homemade scotch egg with pickle
- Pan-fried scallops with parsnip, anchovies, capers, lemon butter sauce
- A trio of rabbit, gratin of onion, apple tuille with a pea sorbet
- Traditional French cassoulet
- Sea bass on crushed cauliflower, spinach, fennel and garlic emulsion
- Ballantine of chicken, pomme anna, with parsnip purée
- Chargrilled cannon of lamb, celeriac gratin, asparagus and poached egg salad
- Cardamom and green tea pannacotta, baby millefeuille of raspberries
- Pecan and bourbon tart with crème fraiche
- Dark and white chocolate fondant, with vanilla ice cream
- Apple and champagne granita