Les Cabris, sleeps 8, Meribel
A wonderful chalet with superb views in a peaceful location in Meribel Les Allues with driver service
Chalet Les Cabris is located only a few minutes from the centre of Les Allues where you will find a selection of restaurants, a bar and local village shop too. This traditional, quiet alpine village is the perfect escape if you’re looking for a more peaceful getaway this winter. You have the added benefit here of a minibus service that will take you to the Olympe Gondola in the morning and pick you up in the afternoons – they will even collect you from Meribel Centre if you’ve stopped out for a bit of Apres-ski. How ideal!
The chalet is a modern barn conversion boasting great facilities whilst retaining the traditional Savoyarde charm that many come to know and love in these French resorts. The large open plan living area has a cosy log burner which is the perfect place to warm up with a hot chocolate, or why not enjoy a glass of bubbles on the sunny terrace or in the outdoor hot tub to end a long day.
It sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 wonderful en-suite bedrooms all of which can be made up as doubles or twins, and all benefit from their own private balcony. The flexibility of this chalet is ideal as it can be adapted for a group of friends or a couple of families.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 7 x afternoon tea
A perfect quiet location but the driver service really helps to make everything so accessible.
- Dedicated chef and chalet host/driver
- Breakfast on 7 mornings (continental on 2 staff days off)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Canapes and pre dinner drinks on 5 nights
- 4 course evening meal on 5 nights
- Help yourself Savoyard dinner 1 night
- Excellent selection of house wines
- Complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks
- Toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Midweek towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-resort shuttle minibus mornings and afternoons
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet