Mira Belum, sleeps 12, Meribel
A lovely and spacious property for up to 12 guests. The outdoor hot tub is gorgeous and the location is convenient for accessing the vibrant town centre
The Mira Belum enjoys one of the better locations in Meribel. The property is just above the main square and the vast array of shops and bars are all on your doorstep. The skiing is a little further away, to walk it would take 10 minutes perhaps a little more.
The chalet sleeps 12 in 6 en suite rooms. The overall feeling on entering the chalet is one of comfort and space. The focal point of the living room is the enormous stone fireplace. Pop outside and be greeted by the outdoor hot tub. The property also has a heated boot room too.
This is one of the most popular chalets in the resort thanks to the overall standard if offers and the incredible value for money. The location isn’t too shabby either.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A cracking property and one of the most popular chalets of its size in the Alps. The chalet is comfortable and spacious and boasts all the tricks and toys you would expect of a property of this quality. The catering is standard chalet fare, nothing special but hearty and tasty.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights