Pierre, sleeps 15, Meribel
A fantastic chalet for 15 guests in a superb location next to the Morel chairlift.
Finding a ski to the door property in Meribel can often be a time consuming and expensive affair, well look no further. The Pierre is on the Hulotte piste and next to the Morel chairlift. The town centre is a 15 minute walk downhill, a little longer on the way back. In the afternoons, the chalet lays on a minibus service from 4pm to 7pm to run you back from the slopes or even and apres ski bar!
The chalet itself is lovely. The living area has plush sofas, the majority of the bedrooms have their own en suites (so make sure you book early to pick your rooms!) and there is also an outdoor hot tub in which to soak your weary bones. The chalet offers free wi-fi and use of an iPad, and daily newspapers as well as a flat screen TV and DVD player.
We love this chalet, its one of the very best in the 3 Valleys and we really do recommend booking early. You won’t regret it.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 7 x afternoon tea
A fantastic chalet and one of the most popular ones in the resort. The location is amazing.
- Dedicated chef and chalet host/driver
- Breakfast on 7 mornings (continental on 2 staff days off)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Canapes and pre dinner drinks on 5 nights
- 4 course evening meal on 5 nights
- Help yourself Savoyard dinner 1 night
- Excellent selection of house wines
- Complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks
- Toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Midweek towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-resort shuttle minibus mornings and afternoons
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet