St Joseph, sleeps 16, Meribel
A large catered chalet with apartment-style rooms for families and groups
Chalet St Joseph is a large, comfortable chalet in the tranquil alpine village of Meribel Les Allues. From the chalet, it is only a few minutes walk to the selection of restaurants, bar and shop or you can make use of the driver service available. They will drop you at the Olympe Gondola in the mornings, and collect you in the afternoons – they will even pick you up from Meribel Centre if you fancy staying out for a bit of Apres-ski!
The chalet has a very unique layout as it is actually split into 3 apartments which makes it ideal for mixed groups or families who are looking for a little more privacy on their holiday. Each has it’s own living space, kitchen and entrance but there is a large communal dining area and lounge where everyone will eat together in the evenings.
There is a large indoor hot tub and sauna which is the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a long day of skiing too – always a crowd favourite!
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 7 x afternoon tea
Unique layout but really works well if you’re after a little more privacy in families groups in particular.
- Dedicated chef and chalet host/driver
- Breakfast on 7 mornings (continental on 2 staff days off)
- Afternoon tea daily
- Canapes and pre dinner drinks on 5 nights
- 4 course evening meal on 5 nights
- Help yourself Savoyard dinner 1 night
- Excellent selection of house wines
- Complimentary wine, beers and soft drinks
- Toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Midweek towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-resort shuttle minibus mornings and afternoons
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet