Bonbon, sleeps 14, Morzine
A large catered chalet in the heart of Morzine perfect for families or groups
Chalet Bonbon benefits from a central location in the heart of Morzine, just a short 3 minute walk to the Super Morzine ski lift. Alternatively, you can hop on ‘Le Petit Train’ which offers a free loop service around Morzine centre, and the bus stop for the free Navette shuttle is only 100m from the chalet giving you direct access to Avoriaz.
Sleeping up to 14 guests in 6 bedrooms, this large chalet is the perfect option for a group of families looking to get away this winter. Two of the bedrooms are larger family suites and all bedrooms have en-suite facilities and private balconies that offer beautiful views across Pleney, Nyon and the Ressachaux.
The comfortable living space is the perfect spot to unwind after a long day on the slopes, or enjoy a competitive game or two in the adjoining games room!
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A superb option for families in a great central location!
Included in all bookings:
- 7 nights’ accommodation
- Bed linen and towels for the week
- Lift pass pre-booking and delivery
- The services of our office and in-resort teams
Catered stays include half-board catering. This comprises:
- Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days self-service continental
- Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
- 3-course evening meal on 6 evenings*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
- Dedicated Chalet Host
- Daily light housekeeping
*All catered 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any shorter stays (including 3 and 4 night short breaks) will still include a full day off for the chalet host. Self-service continental breakfast and afternoon tea are provided on these days; please note evening meal is not included for the chalet host day off.