Chalet Hotel Starlight, sleeps 36-48, Morzine
A cheap and cheerful chalet hotel in Morzine
Chalet Hotel Starlight is a cheap and cheerful rustic chalet hotel offering fantastic rates for en-suite bedrooms with access to a hot tub on the terrace and even a residents bar too.
The chalet is a 10 minute downhill walk to town and the resort bus service runs nearby too offering you quick and easy access to the slopes. If the snow is good enough you can also ski back to the hotel via the piste Pleney B – straight from the slopes to the hot tub (or bar!), could it get any better?
There are various room types available here from twin en-suites to quad en-suites as well as offering discounted child rates which really helps make your money go that little bit further.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 5 x afternoon tea
Short breaks and cheap week long stays; if you want a few trips to the Alps without breaking the bank, this should be your first port of call
• Sparkling Kir Royale with canapés upon arrival
• 4 x Buffet breakfast with hot option – e.g. Bacon & Eggs / Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, etc
• 3 x Continental breakfast on staff days off and departure day
• 5 x Afternoon tea – freshly baked cakes/ tea & coffee / hot chocolate
• 5 x Three course evening meal with cheese course
• Half-bottler of House wine per adult is served with supper
• Children eat earlier at 5.30pm – delicious home cooked two course menu. (12yrs and younger)
• Towels, dressing gowns and slippers
• FREE Wireless Broadband Internet Access