Sapphire, sleeps 12, Morzine
A purpose built luxury chalet that ticks every box with amazing views across the valley
This incredibly luxurious chalet has been built with every little thing thought of. There is no compromise with any element of this truly wonderful chalet. It is located near the centre of Morzine with amazing views and great ski access as well as benefitting from being only a few minutes walk to the bars, restaurants and shops that line the village centre. Either walk 500m to the Super Morzine chairlift, or take a ride in the chauffeured vehicle to and from the slopes.
It sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms with amazing living and dining areas from where you can enjoy the view. It also has a pool and indoor steam room as well as an ice room too. Alternatively, relax in the double hot tub and out door sauna before cosying up around the firepit to enjoy the sunset.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
**This chalet takes payment in Euros, the prices below are a guide price based on recent exchange rates. Please call for details.**
A one-of-a-kind chalet that is the true definition of luxury.
Along with showcasing the very finest properties, the Exclusive Collection is about exceptional levels of service discreetly delivered by experienced professionals, whilst maintaining a relaxing and private atmosphere. The staff to guest ratios in the Exclusive Collection properties are the highest in the portfolio ensuring that every tiny detail, from the moment you arrive, is looked after to the most exacting standards. Here is a summary of the service you can expect.
Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, instruction and other in-resort activities
DINING – EXPLORE THE RESTAURANT EXPERIENCES
- The Breakfast Club is the signature menu to start the day offering a selection of hot dishes and delicious continental options – breakfast is served every day
- Afternoon Tea including cakes, freshly made breads and a charcuterie platter each day
- Luxury dining on 6 evenings which typically we would recommend includes:
- Kaiseki – our exquisite 6-course Japanese fine dining restaurant experience
- Chef’s Table – a 6-course tasting menu with matched wines showcasing the skills of our chefs
- Two gourmet dinners – designed just for your group
- Two relaxed dining evenings giving you a chance to enjoy the chalet facilities whether that’s a night in the cinema or in curled up in front the fire
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your chef to customise your dining experience
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
BEVERAGES – EXPLORE THE FOUR BOTTLE BAR
- Ruinart Champagne reception to enjoy at the time of your choosing
- Belstar Prosecco or our House Champagne served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 8 house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar
Signature Cocktail List curated in-house
- Artisan beers from Alepine, FourPure and Von Freude
- A la carte wine list for that special celebration
- Access to owners’ Private Cellars – including access to prestigious ‘1st growth’ wines
- Chalet Manager to ensure the highest standards and provide a personal in-resort concierge
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service throughout your stay
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COST
- Professional in-house childcare team
- Bamford Spa massage and beauty treatments available from the professional in-house team
- In-chalet equipment hire fitted by experienced technicians
TRAVEL & TRANSPORT
- Pre-arrival concierge to help arrange your transport requirements
- Daily driver service available from 08:00 to 22:30 every day
- Fleet of luxury vehicles (typically Volkswagen Caravelles)
- Apres-ski chauffeur so no need to party in ski boots
1 services are booked on the client’s behalf directly with the supplier – additional costs will apply. 3 a reduced menu is offered on the chef’s day off. 4 subject to a fair consumption policy. 6 driving service is not provided at The Penthouse. Our full Terms & Conditions and also those of our Suppliers also apply.
Only employ professional chefs with proven experience of delivering outstanding cuisine are employed. Many have trained in Michelin-starred kitchens and all share a passion for gastronomic delights.
Each week a menu will be created just for you. The chef will liaise with you prior to arrival to understand your group’s preferences and design a menu based on the finest seasonal ingredients available. Whilst the chefs relish the opportunity to showcase their talents with elaborate fine dining creations, they’re equally adept at delivering local specialities or simple hearty meals for you to enjoy in front of the fire.
The wine list is a defining element of a stay in one of the chalets. Wine is a deep rooted love affair – regularly visiting producers across Europe is vital to make sure the wines that make the list are of an exceptional quality. The house lists will include 8 to 10 different wines, chosen to offer variety in flavour and texture that will pair with the chef’s culinary creations.
The cellars are stocked with an extensive a la carte selection, with fine examples from Bordeaux and Burgundy to name just two of the regions represented. Each winter the team receives training from a Consultant Sommelier who also helps to pair the wines throughout the season. Tasting evenings can be arranged in your chalet, be that a light-hearted and fun affair, or a serious tasting of fine wines.
From the moment you first enquire, you’ll be assisted by the Concierge Team to plan your stay and make the organisation as simple and stress-free as possible. The team know our resorts inside-out and will make sure that you experience your perfect holiday. As well as the basics – such as arranging airport transfers, instructors, childcare etc. – the team will make sure you’re booked into the best mountain restaurants and that the chalet is set-up perfectly for your group. They’ll also ensure that lift passes are ready and waiting for you and arrange for any equipment you need to be delivered and fitted in the comfort of your chalet.
Any other requests will be more than happy dealt with, be that making arrangements for a special occasion or anything else that will set your experience apart as an exceptional holiday.