Starski, sleeps 21, Morzine
A good quality chalet with an outdoor hot tub in a peaceful location
Located in a secluded location just outside of Morzine itself. The best way to access the ski area is by the shuttle service laid on by the operator in the mornings and afternoons.
The chalet itself is of a good standard and very comfortable thanks to a range of modern conveniences that the chalet boasts, the main one being the ubiquitous outdoor hot tub. There are 8 bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 21 guests. The living area is spacious and boast comfortable sofas, a large flat screen TV with UK satellite channels and a DVD player. There is a separate games room, perfect for a battle on the Wii or for watching a film.
The chalet boasts an outdoor hot-tub, indoor Sauna, real log fire, office area with free WIFI, in-chalet bar stocked with fantastic wines, spirits and champagnes and stunning views over Morzine and surrounding mountains.
This chalet is a great way to get a good standard property without having to pay an inflated price. The compromise involved is the location but the driver service does help.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 5 x afternoon tea
A really cosy chalet located outside of the main resort centre. Who cares though when you have a driver service to take you to the slopes as well as lots of reasons to stay in in the evenings!
• Sparkling Kir Royale with canapés upon arrival
• 4 x Buffet breakfast with hot option – e.g. Bacon & Eggs / Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, etc
• 3 x Continental breakfast on staff days off and departure day
• 5 x Afternoon tea – freshly baked cakes/ tea & coffee / hot chocolate
• 5 x Three course evening meal with cheese course
• Half-bottler of House wine per adult is served with supper
• Children eat earlier at 5.30pm – delicious home cooked two course menu. (12yrs and younger)
• Towels, dressing gowns and slippers
• FREE Wireless Broadband Internet Access