North Face, sleeps 10, Sainte Foy
A high quality chalet with a hot tub in a superb location
The North Face is a high quality chalet enjoying a convenient location just 100 metres from the chalet.
The property sleeps 10 guests in 5 en suite rooms. The open plan living and dining room is both modern and spacious but doesn’t compromise style for comfort thanks to the comfy sofas, roaring fire and flatscreen TV withUK freeview. If thats not enough then walk through the French windows onto the balcony and enjoy a good soak in the outdoor hot tub.
NB – For larger groups, the Chalet South Face is located just next door and also sleeps 10.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A wonderful property in a unsung hero of a resort. If you prefer quality skiing rather than quantity then give this a try.
Your Premiere Catered Holiday In Sainte Foy
- A dedicated service with professional chefs & chalet hosts
- Tailor-made catering, where dietary requirements and allergies are catered for
- Pre-dinner complimentary beers & soft drinks
- Pre-dinner sommelier-selected sparkling wine & canapés served at 7.30pm
- Delicious 4 course evening meals, including bubbles and canapés on 6 evenings
- Evening meals are followed by coffee & a selection of teas
- Specially selected house wine during dinner service
- Separate children’s dinner served at 6pm
- Breakfast service including fully cooked and continental choices
- Daily afternoon tea with fresh home-made cakes
- There is a chalet staff’s day off, when a self-service continental breakfast is provided. This evening is non-catered, where a restaurant booking can be arranged for you
- Ensuite bathroom facilities, complete with hairdryer
- Egyptian cotton linen and towels with a mid-week towel change
- Chambermaid service five days a week
- Elemis Spa bathroom products
- Complimentary cots and high chairs on request
- Check-in is from 4pm and check-out is at 10am