Hotel Plein Sud, sleeps 100, Serre Chevalier
This hotel enjoys a convenient location close to the Aravet lift in Villeneuve and boasts an outdoor covered swimming pool too!
The Hotel Plein Sud is a lovely family-run hotel in the centre of the village of Chantemerle. It is located only 250m from the ski lifts and the bottom of the famous Luc Alphand run. The hotel offers a very warm welcome, with a cosy atmosphere in the recently renovated bar. The outdoor covered heated swimming pool is the ideal way to relax after a day on the mountain.
A super hotel, great value and a really lively and fun bar too.
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €1.50 per person, per night (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels (BBC only), mini bar, safety deposit box, telephone, hair dryer, bath robes, toiletries, desk, wake up service (on request) and WiFi.
- Double north-facing rooms sleep 2 people (17m²) with north facing village views. Also available for sole occupancy (please call to book)
- Double garden rooms sleep 2 people (20m²) with a south-facing balcony and garden views. Also available for sole occupancy (please call to book)
- Double south-facing rooms sleep 2 people (20m²) with a balcony and south-facing mountain views
- Triple rooms sleep 3 people (25m²) with a balcony and south-facing views. The additional bed is suitable for children up to 11 years
Beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
All rooms can take a cot.