Les Tavaillons, sleeps 20, Tignes
A large chalet with a hot tub and sauna located just a short walk from the Pacquis lift in Tignes Le Lavachet
Chalet Les Tavaillons is a large chalet in Tignes Le Lavachet. The skiing is very close by thanks to the proximity of the Paquis lift which is a short 200m walk away. The ski bus also stops 30 metres from the front door. The small village centre is a 200 metre stroll from the chalet which has a small selection of shops and bars. The main resort hub, Tignes Le Lac has a much more vibrant apres-ski and nightlife scene and it can be easily reached via the resort bus or a 10 minute walk.
The chalet itself is free-standing, with a traditionally decorated interior. The living room balcony always provides a social focal point thanks to the super views, a wonderful spot to chat with your fellow guests over a glass of wine. The property has a hot tub, sauna and even a separate TV room too.
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
A comfortable property in a good location and that all important hot tub!
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Five nights fully catered:
- Delicious three course evening menu on four nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- Unlimited Silver level wine until coffee on five nights