CLUB Bellevarde No8, sleeps 14-16, Val d’Isere
A gorgeous chalet offering ski to the door convenience and an outdoor hot tub
The entrance to No. 8 CLUB Bellevarde, with steps opposite up onto the Santons piste, is discrete and deceiving. Step inside the modest façade and you lose yourself in a huge chalet that cascades down the mountain side over four floors looking onto forest and mountain stream. The front door opens into the stunning open plan living and dining area, comfortably and elegantly furnished with squashy sofas, log fire, vaulted ceiling and floor to ceiling windows boasting spectacular views of forest and mountain. You will feel as though you have opened the door to Dr Who’s Tardis and been transported to Narnia (excuse the mixed metaphors!) There is a large balcony, ideal for soaking up the afternoon sun.
Just over the road behind our other chalets, a green/blue piste leads a few hundred yards down to the Olympique lift area and ski school meeting point from behind the chalet but our driver service will drop you there if you wish. The ski back to the chalet in the afternoon involves either a red or black piste or short traverse across some unkempt snow fields and so our driver service will pick you up from wherever you end up in Val d’Isere until 6pm if you prefer.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 7 x afternoon tea
One of the very best catered chalets that can be booked on a room by room basis. Not only is the chalet ski to the door but is also has a chef and an upgraded catering service too.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
- Trained chefs offer a choice of menu.
- Canapé reception on 6 evenings and free beer – a good way to swap ski banter before dinner.
- Breakfast & cleaning every day – no one has to clear up on the traditional chalet day off
- Small differences, great atmosphere