Elephant Blanc, sleeps 10, Val d’Isere
A stunning ski in/out luxury chalet with a hot tub and private chef
The Elephant Blanc is a stunning luxury ski chalet in the ideal location from which to explore the amazing skiing on offer in the vast Espace Killy ski area.
You can almost ski into the bootroom off the Santons piste (blue grade) and the beginner slopes are also conveniently located close by making it the perfect location for any level of skier.
Chalet Elephant Blanc sleeps 10 guests in 5 en suite rooms. The living room, with it’s high beams, is the focal point of the chalet and thanks to it’s roaring fire offers guests the perfect environment in which to unwind.
Just above is the study and TV snug, perfect for kids looking for a bit of time away from parents or for keeping in touch with work.
The wow-factor comes from the outdoor terraces with hidden hot tub, a gorgeous spot in which to enjoy a glass of champagne under the stars.
What's included in catering
6 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 6 x afternoon tea
**This chalet takes payment in Euros, the prices below are a guide price based on recent exchange rates. Please call for details.**
A proper luxury chalet in one of the most sought after resorts in the world. One of the very best.
Your chalet staff have a passion for fine food and drink and pride ourself on gastronomic chalet dining. They will only use the finest ingredients and wherever possible, local and seasonal produce sourced from markets and farms.
The team ensure that your dining experience is bespoke rather than routine and your chef will be delighted to discuss your requirements before and during your stay. Allergies, cultural requirements, Diets, likes and dislikes are all catered for. If you require formal dining they can create gastronomic magic; if you prefer local specialities, classic dining or comfort food in front of the TV, they can do that too.
Wine and Champagne
The chalet stocks a range of excellent house wines, but if you have any requests, however rare, our specialist partners Antoine Veuriot at La Cave sur Comptoir and Guillaume Masson at La Verre Gourmand will track them down and have them ready for you when you arrive.
In addition the team can arrange a wine tasting evening in your chalet where you can trial both vintage and local wines paired with canapés prepared by your chef.
Of course, there is always a well-stocked bar with your favourite spirits along with chilled Perrier-Jouët champagne waiting for you and your guests throughout your stay
- White bean velouté with white truffle
- Whipped goat’s cheese with pickled beetroot
- Roasted Mont d’Or cheese with toasted sourdough dipping sticks
- Red pepper and rioja gazpacho
- Arancini arrabiata
- Homemade scotch egg with pickle
- Pan-fried scallops with parsnip, anchovies, capers, lemon butter sauce
- A trio of rabbit, gratin of onion, apple tuille with a pea sorbet
- Traditional French cassoulet
- Sea bass on crushed cauliflower, spinach, fennel and garlic emulsion
- Ballantine of chicken, pomme anna, with parsnip purée
- Chargrilled cannon of lamb, celeriac gratin, asparagus and poached egg salad
- Cardamom and green tea pannacotta, baby millefeuille of raspberries
- Pecan and bourbon tart with crème fraiche
- Dark and white chocolate fondant, with vanilla ice cream
- Apple and champagne granita