La Bergerie, sleeps 12-13, Val d’Isere
This old shepherds hut has been converted into a spectacular luxury chalet with two hot tubs
Chalet Bergerie is located in the Manchet valley, one of our favourite locations in Val d’Isere. The chalet is actually built on the site of an old shepherds the chalet oozes charm and history. As with it’s sister chalets, access to the slopes is by the personal driver service and with the right conditions you can almost ski back to the chalet.
Chalet Bergerie sleeps 13 guests in 7 beautiful en suite rooms. The overall style is a clever balance between traditional Savoyard wooden finishes interspersed with modern, clean lines. The chalet has a few tricks up it’s sleeve too, with a large cinema room, living area with open fire and a choice of two hot tubs!
What's included in catering
5 x evening meals, 7 x breakfasts and 5 x afternoon tea
**This chalet takes payment in Euros, the prices below are a guide price based on recent exchange rates. Please call for details.**
A stunning conversion, offering high quality luxury accommodation in a traditional, charming setting. We also love the service here too, high quality food and the staff can’t do enough for you.
• Daily tea and coffee in bed
• Daily breakfast
• Afternoon tea service
• Champagne and canapés (5 nights)
• Children’s dinner daily
• Gourmet evening meal (5 nights)
• Pre-arrival menu consultation
• In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
• Wide selection of carefully selected house wines
• Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
• Daily housekeeping and evening turndown
• International newspapers and magazines
• Fresh flower arrangements
• Bathroom and beauty products from REN Clean Skincare
• Hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers
• Ski snacks, water and sunscreen